Thursday, April 23, 2009

<3

If it was as easy as 1,2,3
then it wouldn't be true.
It is not like something you lose and then find.
It is something hidden within the deepest parts of our souls,heats,and mind.
If it was as easy as 1,2,3 then it would not be magical like a fairy tale.
A tale of magic,beauty and serenity, a place in which you have showed me.
I think I've found it,I think I've found a way to make this tale,come alive...

That is by being with you.
You make me smile,and laugh,when I'm down.
You tell me new things each day,challenging me to think...
You've stuck with me,even if I say the most ignorant things,and yet you open my eyes and show me how I was wrong.
We never know what to say,but when we do,the fireworks fly...
Yes,we barely know each other,but what I do know of you,is what ..
I love about you...

No comments:

Post a Comment